Qualifications for employment as a Valdese Police Officer:
- Completed BLET- Basic Law Enforcement Training Program
- Be at least 20 years of age
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent (GED)
- Be a United States Citizen
- Possess a valid North Carolina Driver's License
- Have a background free from criminal offenses
Applications are only accepted when a position is available and needs to be filled. The position is posted on our Town website and applications can be obtained from the Valdese Police Department located at 121 Faet Street SW.
Treats in the Streets
The Town of Valdese invites you to enroll in CodeRED, our community notification system.