Named for local politician Ray C. Fletcher, the Fletcher Ball Park is located just off of Meytre Road and is adjacent to McGalliard Falls Park. The ball park is used for recreation department league events including soccer and baseball. The park consists of 2 ball fields, concession stand and also includes an observation deck overlooking McGalliard Falls Park.

Also Check Out
The Arrival 2.jpg

The Arrival

The art installation depicts the arrival of the original Waldensian settlers who came to Valdese on May 29th, 1893 as they departed the “No. 11” train at the Valdese Depot.
DSC07351-2 smaller.jpg

Three Graces

The Three Graces were put in place by the Public Arts Commission. The bronze, aluminum, and copper structure represents beauty, mirth, and good cheer. The three sculptures exhibit the same geometry of form but have different size, materials, and texture that responds to each change of light and atmosphere.
Valdese Park 1105 C smaller.jpg

Charters of Freedom

Foundation Forward, Inc. is a non-profit educational project, 501(c)(3). ​It is an educational organization that builds…